A 3 Principles inspired weekend retreat in the beautiful Devon countryside near Ottery St Mary, Devon
Facilitated by Caroline Brewer, Liz Scott and Stuart Newberry
Dates for 2021 to be notified
(introductory session starting at 6pm on the Friday evening)
What would life be like if you knew you were designed to thrive?
Do you find it difficult to let go of past hurts, feel anxious about the future or feel stuck in a rut? It is easy to fall into the trap of over-thinking and for this to hinder us from living life to the full. You might be looking for inspiration or clarity in your own life or looking to inspire others to find clarity in theirs. What if you really understood that every human being, irrespective of their circumstances, is designed to thrive and have a happy, productive and fulfilling life – what difference would that make to you right now?
Following the Retreat, people say they experience:
• Greater resilience; a feeling of being able to move through life with greater ease
• More accepting of change and less anxious about the future
• Realisation of the impersonal nature of life’s ‘ups and downs’
• Recognising they are ‘okay’ irrespective of anything else
• Heightened creativity, curiosity and excitement for life
• Greater well-being, peace of mind, clarity and perspective generally
Designed to Thrive – Devon is:
• A 2-day retreat pointing to a deeply powerful understanding of how the mind works,
• A relaxing yet energising opportunity to explore your own life and personal challenges from a fresh perspective
• An opportunity to reflect and learn whilst taking in the natural beauty of the Devon countryside
• Key to enabling you to better understand your thoughts, feelings and experience of life, allowing you to thrive more easily and appreciate your own spirituality and inner wisdom
Please contact me to indicate an interest in attending this retreat.