2 Day weekend Workshop for young people at Belfield House, Weymouth, Dorset
Facilitated by Caroline Brewer, Liz Scott and Stuart Newberry
Dates for 2021 to be notified
What could you achieve if you knew you were designed to thrive?
There’s a lot going on in the lives of young adults – including exams, leaving home, changing family dynamics, pressure to meet expectations, starting a new job or choosing a career. You might be looking for inspiration or clarity in your own life or looking to inspire other young people to find clarity in theirs. What if you really saw that every human being, irrespective of their circumstances, is designed to thrive and have a happy, productive and fulfilling life – what difference would that make to you right now?
You will experience:
• Greater resilience; able to move through any of life’s obstacles
• Accepting of change and knowing that you don’t need to worry about the future
• Realising you don’t always have to feel happy, accepting the nature of life’s ‘ups and downs’
• Recognising who you are and knowing that you are ‘okay’ irrespective of how others are
• Heightening your creativity, curiosity and excitement for whatever may be coming your way
• Greater well-being, peace of mind, clarity and perspective generally
Designed to Thrive is:
• A non-residential 2 day ‘open’ programme for young adults pointing to a deeply powerful understanding of how the mind works
• A relaxing yet energising opportunity to explore your own life and personal challenges from a fresh perspective
• Key to enabling you to better understand your thoughts, feelings and experience of life, allowing you to thrive more easily and gain access to your inner wisdom and intuition
“It’s OK to be yourself, you are the best that you can be. Don’t try to make other people happy to the point of it ruining your own happiness. Happiness is contagious so just being happy with yourself can help others out.” Luke, 20 years old
Click here to contact me to express interest in attending this retreat.