A 2½ day ‘open’ retreat programme held at Belfield House in Weymouth
Facilitated by Caroline Brewer, Liz Scott and Stuart Newberry
Dates for 2021 to be notified
What could you achieve with limitless supplies of fresh thinking?
Do you find yourself overthinking and so ‘getting in your own way’ and blocking your best performance, either at work or at home? Imagine if we could clear a path through the interference in our minds to create the space for powerful thinking and amazing new ideas. When we understand the nature of Thought, our own personal thinking drops away, enabling us to go beyond the grind of searching for solutions to our problems into creating outcomes we want to achieve.
• Fresh insights and a higher quality of mind when resolving work and personal issues
• Greater impact through connecting more easily and effectively with those around them
• Increased capacity and resilience for handling life’s challenges
• Heightened creativity and curiosity to whatever they are involved in
• More peace of mind, clarity and perspective generally
Liberate Your Thinking is:
• A non-residential 2½ day ‘open’ programme pointing to a powerful understanding of how the mind works
• A relaxing yet energising opportunity to explore your own work and personal challenges from a fresh perspective
• Key to enabling you to better understand your thoughts, feelings and experience of life, allowing you to more readily access your deeper inner wisdom and intuition
• Breakthrough support for deepening your understanding on how to get tangible results for yourself and your business
“I’ve been on many management and leadership courses throughout my career and I have never left a course feeling so free from the clutter of my thinking. It was a revelation and has given me a completely different perspective on my world and how I perceive it”. Jason Cawley, MD of Out There, Marketing Consultancy
“It was exactly what I was looking for, 2½ days of great insights in a relaxed atmosphere. It was lovely to meet and share realisations with some amazing people; a perfect location for finding peace and balance after a period of ‘high activity’. I am seeing some very positive results already.” Corri Homan-Berry, Merchandising Consultant
Click here to contact me to express an interest in attending one of these retreats.
Click on one of the videos below to hear from past attendees to the Liberate retreats